ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
One of a Kind... Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
One of a Kind... Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
One of a Kind... Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
One of a Kind... Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
One of a Kind... Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
One of a Kind... Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
One of a Kind... Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
One of a Kind... Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
One of a Kind... Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
One of a Kind... Vote_lcapOne of a Kind... Voting_barOne of a Kind... Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

One of a Kind...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

Money : 156

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 am

Sutton's in a typical yellow New York taxi on her way to the Evenelle Mall. She have no idea what she's gonna do. Maybe a job?! Well we'll know in ten minutes...

"Thanks." She grinned, towards the taxi driver, and handed him 2 tens and a single. She stepped out of the cab onto a puddle of water, "Gross! My Monolos!" Sutton hollared. No one payed attention of course because well this was New York... "Those shoes costed me 14,000 dollars! LITERALLY!" She continued. Rolling her eyes, she her purse from the leather seats. She searched in the bag and found a tissue. "Yay!" Sutton whispered, as she began to walk into the mall.

Sutton found a little bench next to the glass walls that separated you and a 9 ft. fall. Sliding her monolo off, she motioned her tissue into rubbing them gently. "Phew," She whiped off imaginary sweat and threw the tissue into the nearest trash can. She checked my phone and it was 8:23 pm. She still had some time.

One of a Kind was her place. Throughout the years, she's been buying things here. In fact it's where she got her monolos. Sutton was walking for about 3 minutes until she finally saw the enormous sign. "One of a Kind, On the Top 25 for New York's most fabulous boutiques." It read. She stepped one foot in and ran over to the coats, not too fast of course...sheI can't ruin the heels. Suyyon saw the most fabulous chinchilla fur coat and instantly fell in love. But need help, "Um, anyone?" She whispered. No one answered. She needed to go to the counter for some help. But wahh, she's too lazy. Ugh. As Sutton turned she bumped into someone. "AH!"

OOC: Idk who that someone wants to be... (:
Back to top Go down
https://apartmentliferpg.forumotion.com
Honor Langston

Honor Langston

Money : 20

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 am

Blessed Friday had finally come, and Honor was going to get the opportunity to go shopping at the mall. Of course the magical feeling of this slightly disappeared when she remembered that it was so she could buy school supplies, mostly cleaner to wipe off the graffiti covered desks. Of course while she was here she might as well buy clothes, too. It couldn't hurt for her to get a new outfit, especially since she planned on actually forming a life here. At least, a temporary life. Something like a trial period, where she could learn how to be a self-sufficient adult in the real world, far away from her home and parents. Because even though she had grown up independent, she had still relied on her parents a lot.

When Honor pushed open the doors to the mall, she was completely floored. It was huge, and filled to the brim with people. Shuddering, she quickly sidled over to a somewhat vacant corner to examine the glass covered map of the Evanelle Mall. After quickly scanning the contents, she noticed one of the fancier shops was nearby. Of course she would never be able to buy something like that on her teachers salary, but a little window shopping never hurt anyone. Smiling to herself, she hurried in the direction of the mall and hoped that her awful directional instincts didn't get in the way.

When she got to One of a Kind she glanced at the watch she had on her wrist. It was starting to get late. After all, she had to finish teaching, go to a staff meeting, go home to her top floor apartment to take care of her puppy, and then walk to the mall. A car would have cut down on that trip by quite a bit. It would be a good investment for the future. Or she could work up the nerve to get into a taxi, but the former was the more likely of the two.

Entering the shop, Honor was once more floored and slightly embarrassed. She definitely didn't belong in this sort of place, with her white sweater that hung around her knees and black leggings that were too short and just showed her ankles. Plus her sneakers, covered in mud, totally finished off this disgrace of an outfit. Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair and then shifted it to push up her glasses and prevent them from falling to the ground. Although the things were titanium durable, she still didn't want to risk damaging them.

Glancing around, Honor decided to make this visit short. She still needed to buy cleaning supplies, after all. So, with her goal in mind, Honor hurried over towards the first display that caught her attention. She wasn't sure what the clothing object she was looking at was, some sort of fur coat if she had to guess, but it was apparently expensive. At least, looking at the face of the woman standing next to her she believed it was expensive. Glancing over once more at the woman, Honor couldn't help but be awed by how pretty she was. Although Honor had never placed much value on her own beauty, she knew what was considered beautiful, especially in people. This woman had it all.

As Honor gawked, the woman suddenly turned and ran straight into Honor. She cried out in pain as her glasses were shoved roughly up the bridge of her nose, scraping at her skin and pushing uncomfortably against her eyes. Stumbling backwards, she quickly caught her balance by grabbing onto a display rack, which nearly toppled to the floor by the sudden shift in weight. Panicked, Honor considered fleeing the shop before the woman knew what had hit her, but instead firmly stood her ground. This was her first chance at a new life, and she wasn't going to blow it.

"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't really paying attention, erm... are you alright?" Honor asked, her voice unsteady as she tread through the unfamiliar territory of 'chatting'.

((OOC: Um, I hope it's alright for me to join this...))
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 pm

The minute the poor girl ran into her, Sutton felt instantly terrible for the girl. First off, Sutton had yet out a disgustingly loud, yelpy scream. More of an 'AH'. Second, because it seemed the girl's glasses had somehow managed to jam into her face and like scrape the bridgy part of her nose. It wasn't the ideal plan, Sutton had had on meeting new people in the city. Espiecialy by running into them, hurting their face, and making them loose their balance.

Sutton attempted to help the girl, as she noticed her loosing her balance but held back and went into her correct position when the girl had caught her balance by holding onto what looked like a display rack. She looked so out of whack. She had glasses, and beautiful long hair. Sutton felt terrible she couldn't do shit to help the poor thing.

Sutton ran over to the counter, getting over the laziness that had arisen when she got too annoyed to call the sales woman. Or man. She's not picky. She ran to the counter and pulled out the tissue box from the counter and ran over to the girl she had run into

"Yeah, I'm good. Here. The better question is, are you?" She asked, handing the box to the girl she had just possibly clocked with her forehead..
Back to top Go down
Honor Langston

Honor Langston

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 am

After making sure the woman was alright Honor turned to the display rack to make sure she hadn't ruined anything. Besides a few clothes that were ripped partially off their hangers, it looked like she hadn't done any damage. Thank goodness, there was no way she could possibly afford to replace anything. Awkwardly, her hands were slightly shaking from her panic, Honor started replacing the clothing items on their hangers. The fabric felt really soft, though that was to be expected from such nice merchandise.

"Why am I focusing on fabric? That woman still hasn't told me if she's-" Honor's trail of thought cut off when she glanced up at where the woman had been just a few seconds ago. Had she really just wandered off? Awkward nerves were smoothly replaced by annoyance and anger. How could that woman just leave someone standing there when she had nearly thrown them across the store?! Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but really! If this was how people acted, Honor was glad that she didn't have anything to do with them.

Steaming, it took Honor a second to realize that the woman had reappeared with a tissue box. As the woman assured Honor that she was alright, she handed over the tissue box. Honor nodded and accepted the box, a little confused as how to proceed in the conversation. She wasn't used to interaction with other humans, let alone in a situation like this.

"Yeah, I'm good. No permanent damage" Honor mumbled, smiling nervously at the woman. Maybe that wasn't the best expression at the moment, but she didn't feel like worrying the woman any further. Taking off her glasses Honor examined them for any smudges, and then used one of the tissues to clean them off. She hated when stuff got on the lenses and blurred everything, it made her feel dizzy. "So... um... what brings you here?" Honor asked slowly. When her glasses were in order she replaced them on the raw-feeling skin of her nose and looked up at the woman.

"That was weird. Sorry, I'm really not good at this sort of thing. I've always been a loner, so I don't talk with people much and haven't had much experience... I'm still being weird" Honor found herself laughing at her own stupidity by the end of that little monologue. "I'm Honor" she blurted out next, extending her hand towards the woman. "I mean, people usually introduce themselves, right?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Thank goodness I got to her. Sutton thought. It was sort of disturbing in a way, how the frame of her glasses decided to scrape the poor defenseless nose of hers. The girl nodded and accepted the box, but afterwards was a tad awkward as the conversation came to a halt. Well not a halt, because it never started but just that awkward standing and looking at each other. The girl didn't look too social, but neither was Sutton. Maybe this was her shot. Her shot to be all social and what not.

"Good. Very good! Extremely good!" Sutton said in response to the girl's "I'm okay" sentence. The girl took her glasses off, and looked at them. Somewhat, examining them. She took a tissue and begun to wipe her glasses down. I guess for smudges or something. "Um, new coat." She said smiling and turning back only to notice the chincilla fur coat she had in her grasp had been taken. Are you kidding? "...That I haven't found yet." She said laughing sarcastically and turning back to the girl.

"It's cool, I'm not Social Sally either. So..how 'bout you?" She asked, beginning to laugh with the girl, probably at the fact she was rambling on for 30 seconds-a minute. "Well, I'm Sutton..." She said, grabbing Honor's hand and shaking it. "...I think so..." Sutton responded, with a smile.

Last edited by Lovely Love <3 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honor Langston

Honor Langston

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Honor nodded sympathetically when the woman discovered that her coat, or at least what was supposed to have been hers, had suddenly disappeared. It had looked like a really nice coat, too. Not that Honor was any judge of this sort of thing, she had never worn much in the way of expensive things. Of course her parents could afford them, but Honor had never seen the necessity for them. Makeup was another thing she had never cared for, even though she did see its helpfulness in giving girls self-confidence. Although personally Honor's self confidence came from herself.

Maybe that was why she had so little?

"That's a really pretty name" Honor commented. She had always wished she had a normal name, since Honor was one of those extreme names parents gave their children so the kids would be unique. Of course she loved her name, but... well, there were always those stupid kids who made fun of people.

"Um, if you'd like I could help you find another coat. I don't know all the technical terms for fashion, but I've got the basics down and stuff. Y'know, don't put stripes with polkadots, or stripes facing different directions... that sort of thing" Honor offered, smiling at Sutton.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Sutton was sort of distressed, in a kind of wierd way. She was incredibly glad that she was able to help with the girl, Honor, and her stabby glasses. Yes. Hell yes, she was nice that way. You look at Sutton and you see this thin perfect model that you look at and automatically feel this slutty-bitch vibe. But inside, she actually can be caring and basically is. Alot. She's also not this social-popular butterfly. She's just a normal chick trying to find her way...

Could...could that be why she's always so lost?

"Thanks! Honor's a cute name to. It sound all 'justice' like." She said giggling. Sutton kind of wanted a normal name. Sutton may be like this nice, Shakespeare-themed name, but she would always hate when people mixed it up with other names. One substitute in Grade eight, called her 'Suit-ton.' Another in sixth, called her 'So-tton.' Despite all this, Sutton amazingly still loves her name. After all, Sutton may be a strange name but she LOVES it...

"Um, I don't know much of what you just said...but I'd love some help with finding a new coat!" She said to Honor laughing, because...Honor just like fricken gave a mouthful. A MOUTHY-MOUTHful.
Back to top Go down
Honor Langston

Honor Langston

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

Honor found herself giggling along with Sutton about her 'justice-like' name, although she wasn't sure why. She never giggled. Yeah she chuckled, even laughed, but giggling... it had just never been her thing. It was nice, though, especially since she was hanging out with another girl for once. Of course she didn't hang out with guys much either, but if you compared every person she had come into contact with throughout her life, guys would come out on top. Girls had just never been as good of friends to Honor, though Sutton seemed to be an exception to this rule.

"Um, I don't know much of what you just said... but I'd love some help with finding a new coat!" Sutton laughed, and Honor laughed as well. She had been rambling on, and Honor wasn't even sure she knew what she had been talking about. Grinning at Sutton, she nodded and started glancing around at the various racks of clothes. They were all way above her league, but she still thought she had a bit of an eye for fashion. Besides, she had seen the coat that Sutton was looking out and still had a clear picture of it in her mind. Now it was just a matter of finding one that looked the same...

"So, Sutton, what sort of clothes are you into? Besides furs, of course" Honor asked as she started examining the coats directly beside where the one Sutton had originally wanted. None of them seemed the same, but it was best to start here and work out. At least, Honor thought that would be a sensible plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of a Kind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind...   One of a Kind... Empty

Back to top Go down

One of a Kind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ :: ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ :: ε ν α η ε ι ι ε mall-
Jump to: