ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
I'll figure things out (Open?) Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
I'll figure things out (Open?) Vote_lcapI'll figure things out (Open?) Voting_barI'll figure things out (Open?) Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
I'll figure things out (Open?) Vote_lcapI'll figure things out (Open?) Voting_barI'll figure things out (Open?) Vote_rcap 
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Torres

Samuel Torres

Money : 17

I'll figure things out (Open?) Empty
PostSubject: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am

After his roommate had kicked him out of the apartment they shared,he really had no choice but to find one of his own.Guess that's what happens when you sleep with your roommate's girlfriend and then accidentally tell him when you are completely drunk.

With a sigh,he threw the duffel bag, filled with his belongings,on the couch.He hadn't bothered bringing a lot of stuff with him.Taking a good look around,he noticed this place was pretty nice.Nicer than anywhere he had ever lived.And he had lived in quite a few different places.Which was probably why he didn't mind it much having to move out of his friends apartment.He was used to moving from home to home.That had been going on all his life.Or at least ever since he was 9.Slipping his jacket off and throwing it on the couch next to the duffel bag,the thought of just how the hell he could afford this place came to mind.here.Being a mechanic,he wasn't exactly as wealthy as most of the people who he had seen around this place. Whatever,he wouldn't worry about stupid stuff like that.He layed down on the couch and turned the T.V. on.Having nothing better to do at the moment,he began to flip through the channels and searched for the sports channel.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

Money : 156

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 am

Alright. Those cookies Sutton made, may be the bomb but like they're starting to annoy her. If she walks into another room there it is. There is one of those cookies staring the poor girl in the face. Sometimes Sutton feels like she'll explode and her guts will be made of chocolate chip cookie-ness. They're delicious, blah blah blah. But you know that feeling you have when you're in love with a certain type of food then you have to much and it makes you sick? That's Sutton and these damn cookies. Maybe she can give the rest to Kaine? No. She should be active in the community and meet another new neighbor.

Sutton would race over to her table where her notebook was in hopes of being able to get rid of those devil cookies and opened up the notebook. She had to flip a few pages to find the list she had written all the apartments on and found it. She closed her eyes once more and again stroked the page up and down until stopping. It had landed on Apartment 701. Can they ever be on her floor? She thought, sighing.

Sutton spent a few minutes flipping around in her cabinets for a container and found one. Sutton filled the container with the cookies and smiled. Finally, GONE. She doesn't need them. Although knowing her, and just the human race in general, she would probably yearn for them in a few hours. Rolling her eyes, she ran down the hall to the elevator and dashed in quickly, pressing the button that read off "7" to her.

Sutton exited the elevator, glad she had little to no walking to do because the apartment was basically right in front. Smiling, she walked and rang the doorbell, sucking her hair shyly behind her ear and sighing waiting for an answer. Someone open this! She thought.
Back to top Go down
https://apartmentliferpg.forumotion.com
Samuel Torres

Samuel Torres

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 am

He clicked on the 'OFF' button after not finding anything good on the television.Maybe he would just go get some sleep.He was pretty exhausted from the car repair shop and this whole moving thing.He took of his shirt and was about to head to his room when he heard what sounded like a knock on his door.Who would be knocking at his door?He didn't know anyone here yet.He walked over to the door,wondering what this person could possibly want.He turned the handle and opened the door only to reveal a girl outside of his apartment with a cookie filled container.He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows."Can I help you?" He asked,wondering what she could possibly want.Only then did he remember he was in only a pair of sweats and shirtless.Oh well,he didn't mind and he didn't really care if she did.She was the one knocking on his apartment right when he was going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am

As Sutton waited for the figure, most likely behind the closed door, to open up, she wondered what they would be like or what they would look like. To be honest, she was sort of hoping it was a woman. Last time she did this, she ended up meeting a cute guy, got flustered and all. She was wanted a normal meeting with someone. Hopefully a girl. Attractive or Not. She didn't roll that way, of course there's nothing wrong with that, she just doesn't roll that way. Maybe she'd be okay with an ugly guy or even a cute gay guy. That would be perfect.

Wait, what's she thinking? Why's she being so shallow? Sutton's NOT shallow so why was she acting as if she was? Who cares if it was a guy who answered the door and who cared if he was cute or not. Sutton can control herself, afterall, she is a she and naturally woman just have more self control than men. It would be a proven fact, if they tested on 14 yr. old boys...but whatever. She's not a scientest.

Sutton can control herself. Suddenly she heard a door handle shake, this is it. Calm, cool and sweet mercyful Jesus! Look at that! How can Sutton be calm cool and whatever the last thing is when she has to look at that? Maybe if the guy had a shirt on it would be more helpful, but no. He just has to be shirtless. And Kaine thought she was nervous then...

Taking a big gulp, she opened her mouth. "H...hi." She studdered. Taking her eyes from his abs and to his face. Slowly. VERY slowly. "Um, I'm Sutton. I live downstairs in 110 and I just wanted to greet people in the building because I'm new and what not..." She said, smiling. Why are you smiling? She thought. You're a loser! Losers don't say dumb shit like that..But of course her being her she did so she did...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Torres

Samuel Torres

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:53 am

Ha yawned and leaned on the door frame with hands in his pockets as he waited for the girl to speak.She seemed like she was around his age.He laughed to himself as he noticed her eyes glued on his bare upper body.He could tell she was nervous by the way she stuttered when she talked.He was used to getting this sort of response from girls.They got all nervous when he was around and he loved it.Well,actually,he loved all the attention he got from chics in general.He turned his attention back to her as she finally decided to speak up,talking about how she wanted to greet people in the building since she was new.

Seriously?Who would waste their time greeting neighbors.He was new and didn't know anyone here either but you don't see him going door to door introducing himself.Nor was he planning on doing anything like that.Why bother?Although he wouldn't mind meeting a few of the ladies living in this apartment building.."Names Samuel" He would say simply.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 am

Sutton smiled as the guy, Sam, introduced himself. If you first glance at him here's what you'll assume. He's a drunk...he likes sex and he looks high basically. Although in Sutton's mind she was being a bit harsh, the thoughts were all there and all may be true. But she felt bad mostly because all the guy had done was open his door, lean on the door frame and introduced himself to her. All her thoughts were uncalled for, but that's the beauty of thoughts. You can think them, but you never have to suffer the consequences of thinking them, as opposed to your life being most likely flipped upside down once you admit your true feelings and how you feel, basically same thing, out loud....

Sutton was having a lot of thoughts, swirling in that poor young head of hers. She didn't mind though, it was happily distracting from the shirtless stud, leaning in the door frame, possibly beginning a conversation with her.

Sutton smiled, pulling a piece of hair from her face. "Well good to meet you Sam, well Samuel. Whatever you prefer." Not that we'll be seeing a lot of each other... She continued on with her thoughts. Suddenly she noticed the container of cookies still in her hands. "Oh!" She said, getting back into thought. She shoved the container forward, thankfully not to close to him, and spoke, "These are for you..."
Back to top Go down
Samuel Torres

Samuel Torres

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 am

He took a good look at the girl.She looked like the bubbly and friendly type.The type who thought that everyone could be friends and get along.He wasn't very fond of those types of people.If there was one thing he knew well,it was that not everyone could get along.She spoke up again,this time about how it was nice to meet him.What caught him off guard was her calling him Sam.No one had called him by that in a long time and there was a good reason for that."It's Samuel.." He would state simply before his head became filled with thoughts again.This time,of his family.Especially his father,since they called him Sam.Yeah,he was named after his father.Everyone that had known him knew not to ever call him by that unless they wanted for Samuel to go off on them.But he wouldn't do that now. After all, she hadn't known about the history that came with that nickname.

He looked down at the cookies that she was holding out as she told him that they were for him.He slowly grabbed them "Thank you?" He said offering her the best smile he could manage at the moment.Woah, did she really take time out of her day to make cookies for all her neighbors?This girl was way to nice.He ran a hand through his hair,not knowing what to do know.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Sutton was done trying to profile him. After all, she's not a profiler. Or on Criminal Minds. Or CSI. Eh, Sutton only watches Criminal Minds so she has no idea about CSI or NCIS. She started to watch Person of Interest, but it just got too jumbled up with her whole schedule and shit. Anyways, she's done trying to figure Sam, Samuel out.

As soon as Samuel told Sutton that it was Samuel she instantly felt horrible. In fact, she had already said Sam or Samuel. She didn't mind what to call him, but obviously it looked as if calling Samuel, Sam may hit close to home or something. She wondered why. Why calling him Sam would mean so much, of course not in the good way. "Oh. I'm really sorry." She said, in reply to the whole Sam and Samuel conquest thingy.

Sighing, she continued the think. What's up with that nickname? Could there be some nonsense attached with that nickname? Did something happen with that name as a child? Was he like abused or something and his abuser called him Sam? Or someone who hated him and ruined his life called him Sam? Sutton cared, but she decided not to ask. At least not for now....

As Sutton told him about the cookies, he awkwardly looked down at them. He then proceeded to slowly, and once again awkwardly, grab the cookies from her. "Oh, you're welcome. It was no problem, they were just lying in my apa---not that there wasn't any thought put into them, because there w... never mind. You're welcome..." She said, feeling foolish for acting all stupid like that. Usually she wasn't, it's like this place is a new universe...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Torres

Samuel Torres

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

She had apologized although she really didn't need to.After all,she hadn't called him Sam on purpose.She hadn't made the flashbacks come to him again on purpose either.It wasn't her fault,she didn't know about how much that named had to do with his past.In fact,the only things she knew about him was that his name was Samuel and that he lived in apartment 701.He had never been one to open up to people.He was so opposed to talking about his past.Only a few people knew the whole story behind Samuel Torres and he planned on keeping it that way.He didn't need more people feeling sorry for him..

Setting all those thoughts aside,he fully turned his attention back to the girl.She was going on about the cookies and how they had been lying in her apartment.He didn't fully understand everything she was saying.She would cut herself off and talk about something different.It was kinda amusing to him.He gave a low chuckle as he watched her ramble on.It seemed this girl could go on for days.."Are you always this nervous around people?" He would ask,a smirk now on his face.

Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

In some strange way, Sutton felt horrible for calling Samuel, Sam. But then again, she didn't. I mean, it wasn't her fault she called Samuel Sam, a common nickname for Samuel. It wasn't her fault he, slightly, snapped on her. But of course, still, she didn't know the back story behind the whole Sam-Samuel affair. And, she couldn't feel sorry all she knew was that he was Samuel and he was living in 701. That's it. So, she shouldn't feel TOO bad, right?

Sutton's not social. She doesn't know how to specifically act in a social situation. She may be a sort of model, but she never did ever get into the social scene. Maybe once, but it was too much to handle. Then, the directors fired her. Claiming she was too old, but she knew it was because she wasn't good in the social scene and that a model needs scandel and social life...

Suddenly, Sutton jumped back into the real world, basically smashing all the thoughts away. And all the words, after all, she WAS bitching about cookies and all. And the dumbass,, Sutton, spilled the beans about the cookies and basically told him they were just there and she didn't want them. Smooth Sutton....smooth.

"Thank you for understanding, yes. Deathly nervous. Always." She lied. She wasn't usually nervous, but of course it was Samuel in general. Hopefully she DIDN"T sound like a liar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll figure things out (Open?)   I'll figure things out (Open?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1