ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Vote_lcapMoving in, and meeting neighbors... Voting_barMoving in, and meeting neighbors... Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Vote_lcapMoving in, and meeting neighbors... Voting_barMoving in, and meeting neighbors... Vote_rcap 
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

Money : 41

Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 am

Kaine moved into his apartment. The place was huge. It had a balcony and everything too. The bed was king size, everything about this apartment was expensive. Of course, he used his family's money to get it, but that was okay. He wanted to start a new life here in New York, so he was going to find some friends, and people to talk to. He smiled to himself as he put his only bag down. It was just clothes, and a few things. Like his wallet and id's and everything else. He gave a smile again, and picked his bag back up and put it on his bed, next to his dresser. He started putting his clothing away in the empty dresser. It didn't even get close to filling it up. He would have to buy things to spruce the place up and to get some things to get it going. He smiled again as he finished putting his clothes away. He didn't know what else to do for now. He was going to just relax in that case. He sat down on his bed, then flopped back and closed his eyes.

He woke to the sound of the door bell....
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

Money : 156

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am

Sutton was new to the building and is, well at least tries, to be a people person when she can. Today was the day she could, or at least the day she tries. Alexa had written down every apartment number in the building in her notepad and closed her eyes and stroked her finger up and down the page really fast. When it started to burn, she stopped. "Hmm, Apartment number...403." She said, quietly to herself smiling. "Nice number!" She continued. Suddenly there was a ding by the stove. "Cookies!" She finished. She ran over to the stove and put on the mits she bought the morning of, along with the cookie dough. She pulled out a tray for herself, and a tray for the neighbor she would, well did, choose.

That was an ordeal...she thought, getting off of the elevator. Sutton had spent 5 minutes looking for a container to put the cookies into. After finding one, she would of course run like crazy out the door and to the elevator. The whole 3 story ride was not enough to calm her down, she was still panting heavily. Keeping herself together, she breathed a nice and deep breath and rung the door bell. Never would have thought there were doorbells in apartments...
Back to top Go down
https://apartmentliferpg.forumotion.com
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 am

Kaine got up slowly and sighed. Someone was already at his door? He'd only just got here. Who could it be? He walked over to his door and looked through the peep hole. He saw a beautiful looking girl standing there. He opened the door slowly and looked at her. "Can i help you?" He said and smiled lightly. He didn't want to come off rude, but he wasn't exactly hard on meeting new people especially when he just moved in. He wasn't upset, but he was tired. He'd just moved into the apartment building, but already people knew that he was here. He sighed lightly and stepped aside. He saw that she had cookies. So he welcomed her in, by waving his hand in towards his apartment. It showed the lack of things in it. Yet, at the same time the expensive things in it. He wasn't proud of his apartment yet, but he wouldn't mind having people over.

"Come in."

He looked at her, she was really beautiful, but he didn't know who she was. He would find out he guessed. She seemed intent on meeting new people, so he wouldn't deny her that. He wasn't that mean of a person. Definitely not when she had cookies. Cookies were amazing. He wouldn't ever deny cookies. Sept if it was from an enemy or something. He looked at her a little weirdly then, but decided she wasn't anyone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 am

Sutton smiled as the door opened but when it fully did and she was looking straight into the guy's eyes, her chin nearly dropped to the ground. I mean, can guys really look that nice in the face? Aparently so. Unless he's some type of photoshopped animal creature, then. Eh, no change. As the guy asked if he could help her, she was zoned out. Focused on his eyes, and his eyes alone. Are they brown? Snapping out of it, Sutton had just flinched. "Oh, hi! My name's Sutton and I just moved in downstairs, #110. I sort of picked your apartment to come and invite myself over to...um, long story."

He motioned her to come inside, complimenting it with a "Come in". She wasn't passing up this offer. His apartment was very nice. When you think of apartments in one building, you'd think they're all the same, but actually Greenwood Plaza is very unique in it's own way.

Noticing the plastic box of cookies in her hands, she looked up to see him. "Oh, sorry! These...these are for you." Why is she studdering? She's a MODEL. She's been around dozens and dozens and bucket...I mean, alot of cute guys. Why the one guy she gets to know, has to see this side of her? Beyond me...
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

Kaine smiled to her. But also looked at her weirdly again for a second. She was nervous? That was weird. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around. Shouldn't he be nervous? Oh well he would get over that weird fact in a few seconds. "Well, hello Sutton. My name's Kaine Drago. Obviously, i live in apartment number 403. So, welcome to my humble abode." He said with a grin and closed the door slowly as she came in. Why was she so nervous. It was still on his mind. He shook the thought off and walked away from his door a bit. He saw the cookies again. He couldn't help but smile to himself.

"Oh, why thank you. These look very good." He said and smiled. He took the box of cookies from her and sat them on the counter next to his stove. He took one of the cookies and started eating it. They were amazing. He didn't know how to describe them. They were hot, but great. "They're delicious. Little hot, but still delicious. I love them. Thank you." He said and held his free hand under his chin, to catch any falling crumbs. He wasn't a messy eater, but sometimes things happened.

He walked away from the cookies for a second. "Would you mind sharing them with me? I don't eat too horribly much, and i don't think i'll be able to eat all of them." He said with a smile to her. It was true. He wouldn't be able to eat them all by himself, so why not have her eat some with him.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 am

As he introduced himself to her, Sutton had smiled widely. Very widely. "Nice to meet you Kaine! I'm in 110--Wait,,,I said that already. Sorry." Did she just apologize? Oh gosh, is she ruining this? Sutton is just one of those girls that love to want to be in the spotlight, but hates it when it shines on her. Stage fright I guess. Stage fright...

"No problem! It's actually the first time I've made them, so I..." As he begun to chow down, she stopped. Wow! He liked them, hopefully he wasn't just lying for her. She likes to be liked, but hates to be lied to. She'd rather you hate her and tell the truth, than you liking her and lying to her. "...hope you like them! That's great! I was hoping whoever I came to would enjoy them!" She said, now with a smile.

"Oh, dude, I have a whole nother batch downstairs. But, when I get down there, they might not be as hot and tasty, so why not?" She asked, with another great grin. She sat down, pulling a napkin from her bag and setting it down and took a cookie and bit into it over the napkin. "Whoa, this IS good!" She said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 am

"Yeah, you did. But that's okay. If your nervous, calm down. It's okay." He said and smiled to her. He thought she was a bit goofy, but she was funny, and he liked funny people. She was also beautiful. So no problems there either. He wasn't going to complain if this girl was going to hang around for a while. He took another cookie and started eating it. The cookies were awesome, but his stomach was small, so he couldn't eat all of them.

"Well, for the first time, their pretty freaking amazing. You must be a natural cook." he said with a smile and he continued to eat. Mind you, he wasn't talking with his mouth full of food. That would be rude, even if SHE was the guest, and HE was the host. It was still rude. So he chewed and then talked. "Well no worries here. I think that they're amazing. So, if anyone else says that their not, then they're crazy." He said with a smile and could help but give a laugh.

He smiled when she talked about a whole other batch. "Did you plan on making enough cookies for everyone here in the apartments?" he said with another laugh. This girl really was out going. When she sat down he smiled. He did have a table, but it was still bare. "SEE! I told you. They are amazing, so don't let anyone tell you they aren't." He smiled and laughed even louder. He couldn't help it. This girl made him laugh for no reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"Awesome, sorry I just..talk when I...I'll stop" She said sighing at her stupidity. The whole time, she was thinking how goofy she sounded. I mean like I said before, she's been around tons of cute guys. What's so different about this one? She wondered how long she would be there. Hopefully a while. I mean, not only is this guy sweet and all nice inside. But he's like WHOA on the outside.

"Thanks. I try." She said with a smile and took another cookie. These really are amazing. It's weird, Sutton had always wondered about her background. When Kaine began to talk about how she must be a natural. I mean, what if her father was? Or her mother? It didn't really come to Autumn, Sutton's sister, well at all because no matter how much Home Ec she took, it didn't help. "Let's hope!" Sutton said smiling. It would be really awesome if the only person to tell her they weren't good was a crazy person so she gave a small little giggle..

Sutton finished another cookie and her mouth dropped as Kaine asked about her other batch and the other apartments. "Um..no. Should I have? Oh gosh...I'm a terrible neighbor!" She said, with a worried look on her face almost frightened. "My life's the worst..." She continued, not being herself but being this unoptomistic freak-a-zoid.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Kaine smiled at her. "Don't worry. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. That's why you have freedom of choice." He said with a grin and ate another cookie. He didn't really know why this girl was so nervous. "Why are you nervous?" He asked her out blank. He was blunt with some things, but that was okay, cause he was not always that way. He gave a smile again and looked at her. She was rather beautiful, but that was okay. He wasn't going to hit on her or anything. But he didn't look at her. She must have been like, a model or something, cause she was sexy as hell.

Kaine watched her as she got worried and goofier. She was definitely a little goofy though. He shook his head and chuckled. "So, what are you doing later? I mean, like tonight..." He said trailing off. Was he asking this girl out already? That was weird for him. He didn't usually ask girls out all that much, but this time he'd make an exception. She seemed nice enough, and she was probably single, i mean, who would have the guts to ask her out? Like honestly. She was so beautiful that it was scary to ask a girl like her out...
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

"That we do!" She said, giving a little giggle. Why is she so nervous? Why of all days and all moments, now? With a sigh, she bit another piece of the cookies she made. She truly loved them. "Um...because like I don't usually introduce myself to new people, and you're really nice!" She told him. Hope full, it was a good excuse for the time being. But this guy, oh this guy! He's very straight on, although Sutton likes blunt, she like threatens to kill herself when she's caught in something and someone points it out.

Suddenly, Sutton and Kaine begun to play a dangerous game of eye tag. He didn't look at her, when she actually looked. She preferred it that way, so he wouldn't be able to tell she was staring at him. She liked him. She liked him alot, but she's never been in like a real relationship. You'd think because she's a model that she'd get asked out all the time, while she does -- she's almost ALWAYS declined. Whether she would or wouldn't if Kaine asked, was still VERY undetermined.

He asked what she was...was doing later? Is that like....is that like code for will you go out with me? Sutton let out an uncontrollable blush, but played it cool with her voice. "...Um, eating? I mean technically nothing but you get the idea." She said, much more cool than she expected. Screw it, came up in Sutton's thoughts. She wants to know. She wants to know if this is a date or not. "...Why?" Is all she managed to spit out though.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Kaine couldn't help but laugh a little as they played eye tag. He shook his head. "Well, i was wondering if you'd like to come with me to this place i know of. It's a club, that a friend of mine owns. I mean, i have a bit of business to talk to him about, but I'd much rather go with someone else." He said with a frown. He looked at her and bit his lip a little bit. "I'd much rather not drink alone, if you don't mind." He said and looked at her hopeful. He wasn't sure if she'd accept his offer or not. But if she didn't that was okay.

He looked out his window. The thing was huge, it reached from his floor to his roof. He walked over towards it and looked out at the sunset. He thought of his father. After all these years since his father died, and he was still alone. He'd not found a single person to call family. He was technically part of a 'family', but no one was his true family. He sighed and put his hand on the back of his head and leaned against a wall, still looking out the window. He missed his father, but he'd never see or hear his voice again.

He stood there looking out the window for a long while. He didn't even know how long he stood there. But by the time he caught himself the sun was just about completely out of sight now. And it was getting dark. He turned around to see if that girl was still there or not. He was hoping that she was, but he wouldn't expect her to be standing there waiting after all that time...
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

After he ended up explaining the whole thing, still not clarifying wheter it was a date or not, she smiled and gracefully accepted. "You know what? I can eat anytime, so yes. I say yes, I'd love to join you at Club...." She said, hoping for him to finish her sentence. Suddenly he said something about drinking. "Oh, maybe you know I don't drink. Well, anymore. See I'm...or was, I don't even know, a model. So I've seen all kind of things and experienced most of them. Drinking is one of them and I just can't go back down that deadly road...." Sutton clarified. The life of a model may SEEM glamorous and it is until you meet people that may not like themselves or whatever and they do A LOT to try and change themselves.

Then, out of the blue, Kaine decided to look out the window. Sutton smiled as he seemed to be admiring the view. Living on the loserish first story, she doesn't know what that feels like so she decided to step forward, still a good ways behind Kaine, and looked out. It really was beautiful. Now she's all depressed that she chose the apartment at the bottom when the place was new and she could be like anywhere. ANYWHERE YO.

Sutton stopped looking out the window after about a minute. A minute was maybe half the time Kaine spent. So Sutton was standing there, rather foolishly and pretty stalkerishy. Suddenly Kaine turned to look at her. She was relieved, she was really hoping that he hadn't gone canatonic. Or that thing where you're just still, don't really know the name. He looked rather sad and that made Sutton sort of sad, so she gave a warm smile and ask him if he was okay, actually she said, "Everything okay? Should I maybe go...?"
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Kaine smiled at her. "Oh, well you don't have to drink. I'll do the drinking for you." He said with a chuckle. He couldn't help but smile a bit. He'd been drinking a lot before, but even though he wasn't twenty one yet. He knew people, that's why he was able to do the things that he could. So he just laughed it off and made a joke out of it. "It's called Nocturnal. It's a night club, rather underground, but it's still a nice place. Don't get me wrong, I've been there once or twice. Very professional, and the people that work there are very nice." He said with another smile.

When she asked if he was okay he looked at her. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about my father is all." He said with a cryptic tone behind it. He didn't want her to think anything bad about it, after JUST meeting him. He had problems, sure, but he didn't exactly need to share them with her. If she asked though, he would tell her, but if she didn't he'd just keep quiet. So that wasn't a problem for him either. He just smiled back to her and walked over to his closet, and opened it up. It was filled with designer suits, that were tailored to him. "Which should i wear?"
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Kaine smiled at her. "Thanks...I think... She said giggling, she didn't really know how to respond actually. He says he'll be doing all the drinking for her? It's just, she doesn't want to be in with that crowd. That crowd being the drunken crowd. Or the meth crowd. Or the pot crowd, or any bad crowd. She may have just said this to Kaine, but she's been in with that crowd before...she's a model, and didn't, doesn't, like it. At least, anymore.

"Nocturnal? Sounds like a night time disorder..." She said laughing, it was true though. I mean, honestly she thought it sounded like a wet dream club. But hey, it's Kaine's place and she's not here to judge. "Well let's hope! You said your friend own it, right?."

"Your father?" She said, responding to his answer. "Are you two close?" She asked. When Kaine had said it, Sutton had believed he sounded cryptic, or was at least trying. Kaine begun to walk over to his closet, and Sutton followed at a good distance behind. She walked slower than Kaine because she wanted to get a feel for his place. So as she and he walked, she looked. Around. Like alot. She's surprised her neck didn't begin to hurt since she was turning it back and forth so much.

As they finally made it, Sutton almost jumped back at all the suits. The designer suits. This guy must be loaded. Sutton wouldn't know about designer stuff too much, but although she was rich, her money was running out. Fast. As she isn't making money and she's just pulling it out.

Snapping back into thought she smiled. "Hmm, there's alot. I mean ALOT. Um, how do you look in...this one?" She said stepping forward and pointing to one labeled Giorgio Valentini(click). Looks like something Chuck on 'Gossip Girl' would wear. So you know it's classy. Real classy.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 pm

"Eh, don't worry. I don't drink too much anyways." He said as he looked at the suit she picked out. It was rather expensive, and it was grey. Hm. He hadn't worn a grey suit for a while. It was a good choice he thought. "Well, me and my dad WERE, close. Till he died." He said and shook his head and didn't think about it anymore. He pulled the suit off the rack and looked at it. "Well, this will be what i wear tonight. Do you have something to match it? Or, would you like me to give you something to match it?" He asked her. He wasn't afraid of buying people clothes, even people he had just met. He liked to match and it made the people look good.

He slide his shirt off over his head, showing the scars all over his body. They were rather large in some cases and other ones were just small ones, but they all showed rather deeply. It would be something very hard to forget, if you weren't used to it. He slide an undershirt on. "I'll go get changed now i suppose." He said and walked towards the back of the closet to a changing room and stepped in.

Inside, he stripped his clothing off and put the suit on, one piece at a time. It fit him like it was meant to. It was tailored specifically to his body and it looked rather good on him. He liked how it felt comfortable and he smiled to himself. He put the shoes on, and tied them, and stepped out and looked at Sutton. "So, what do you think?" He asked her for her opinion on his suit. IF she didn't like it, he would change. "If you don't like it, pick another..."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

"Good, that's actually really really good!" She said, smiling as Kaine looked at the suit she had picked out. Although she was unfamiliar with the brand, she could tell it was expensive. Possibly really really expensive. In her mind, it was a good choice. A really really good choice that would look possibly amazing on him.

All the seemingly happy thoughts flew out of Sutton's head as he told her about his father passing. She frowned, "I'm so sorry, at least you guys were close when you still had each other." After giving him, her condolences she put her hand on his arm and gave a warm smile. She pulled off almost instantly, when he begun to pull his shirt off. She noticed some, alot, of scars. They were pretty big. "Yeah, I think I have something perfect. We'll just need to head down to my place when we're leaving so I can get all changed."

After Kaine slid on his tank, he said he'll be right back. "Alright.." She responded, as he walked off to the 'changing room' in the closet located in the back. Sutton's closet wasn't nearly this big. Maybe he had some work done on the place maybe, or it could be because the apartments are all so original. She remembers, because when she walked in the place was just as amazing as hers, but just completely different.

After a few minutes, Kaine came out. "Wow, you look awesome. Really sharp." She replied, after he had ask her, her opinion on the suit. He looked amazing. And he did have the look of Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl, from the neck down of course. Chuck had those Asian eyes. "Are you kidding? Like I said you look suuuuuuuper sharp."
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Kaine smiled to her. He was glad that she liked what he was going to wear. And it made him feel good about himself. He listened to her words. "It's okay. He died almost three years ago now, and I'm pretty much over it. But it's hard being alone in a big world such as this one. He was shot, by a rival family." He said and shook his head. He didn't want to think about those types of things. It was difficult for him to do so.

"Okay. That's good then. Sorry, i just like to match a lot. It's something that I prefer." He said with a smile to her. "If you want you can go grab it, and meet me up here. I've got a few things to take care of, so, i don't mind waiting." He said with a smile to her and adjusted his tie. He pulled his cell phone out and started making a call. "So, see you up here then? If you want, you can bring anything you would like to wear up here, that way, if you don't like it, you can change here, just so that it's faster." He said and turned towards the window and looked out.

"Hello Vinny. Are you going to be at Nocturnal tonight?" He said into the phone. He smiled and nodded his head. "Very good. I shall see you there, in about an hour or so?" He said once more, and once more smiled and nodded his head. "Very good, I'll see you there." he said and this time hung his cell phone up. But then he made another call. "Hey gramps, you going to be at Nocturnal tonight?" He asked the man. "Good, I'll see you there." He said and hung his phone up.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

"Died? Oh my God! That's terrible. I'm so sorry..." Sutton didn't really know what he was going through because she never had a dad or a mom around, but sorry just seemed like the thing you say with situations like this. So she said it...

"It's cool, I like matching too." She said giggling. "Alrighty, cool. Be back in 20?" She said flashing the piece sign. She seemed alot more mellow than before. Eh, who says you can't have friends that are the opposite gender? "Actually that's a good idea. So make that 10...be back in...ten." She said, once again flashing the piece sign and running out.

OOC: Blah blah, skipping all the other stuff (-:

With an assortmant of flashy gray dresses in one hand, I knocked on his door once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:46 am

Kaine looked at her. "Eh, don't worry about it. Happened three years ago. Just about over it. I mean, I can't dwell on the past forever right?" He smiled to her and watched her as she ran about his house and shook his head. This girl was just a bit, weird, but she was good looking, so it all evened out.

"Okay, good. I hope to see what you have, rather soon." he said with a smile to her and watched as she flashed a peace sign. The peace sign? He hadn't seen that in years. That was definitely weird. But okay. "Okay, I'll see you as soon as you get back then. I'll be waiting here for you. And i'll make sure to get my driver ready and prepped. IF that's okay with you." He said as he waved to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in, and meeting neighbors...   Moving in, and meeting neighbors... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1