ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Vote_lcapso break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Voting_barso break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Vote_lcapso break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Voting_barso break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Vote_rcap 
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glencoco

glencoco

Money : 18

so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Empty
PostSubject: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Stepping out of the elevator, she ran a hand through her damp hair with a yawn. All she wanted to do at the moment was crawl into bed and sleep. Thanks to one of the guys whose house she cleaned throwing a crazy house party, she'd gotten home only an hour before, and had gone straight to the shower. It wasn't until she was watching TV, that a commercial about UPS had reminded her about mail. She'd been so spacy lately, spending all of her time working or sleeping, and hadn't bothered to pick her mail up in weeks. So, slipping into some sweats, a tank top and baggy sweatshirt, she dragged herself to the elevator. Pulling her key from the chain around her neck, she unlocked her box and gathered her mail. It was a pile of envelopes, a few advertisements and coupons. Bills, spam, Mom, Ex, Aunt, more bills, more spam... Sorting through them, she let out another yawn. She didn't get why her mom still bothered to send anything. They hadn't really talked since Axelle had ran away with her then bf, but occasionally she'd write back. No matter what though, their conversations usually ended in a fight over things like trying to get along with her sisters or enrolling into school.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

Money : 156

so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 pm

It was hmm, maybe 3 o'clock and Sutton was bored as hell. She was laying on her bed, empty and quiet. Yet, she was being drowned. She was being drowned by thoughts. Sutton was new to the place, so was everyone, but for her it's different. She's a model, yet completely anti-social and like always runs away from a social situation. It's just her. Don't judge. She was mostly thinking of Kaine, the hot brunette who invited her to the club. His eyes were brown, but they like sparkled. Usually people compare blue eyes to the water and brown eyes to mud. But his eyes were beautiful mud!

Sutton let out a yawn and a smile. Her mail! The mail dude usually comes around 3, so maybe she can go down now and get it. Sutton was bored as damn hell, so going to check the mail would create an excuse for her to do something besides lay on her big bed and get fat...

Sutton decided to get the mail, but she waited a few minutes because she wanted to be sure she arrived, Or he, Whatever! She walked across the lobby and pulled the mail key out of her right pocket and unlocked the lock. Pulling out a bunch of mail, she smiled as she saw her book. Every month she's sent a new edition of this book series she loves. It's about romantic shit, so she never let's anyone see. She never wants anyone to know that she's a hopeless romantic.

Sutton knew none but one person in the complex, so when she saw another girl maybe her age she smiled and set her mail on the bench nearest to her. She walked casually over to the girl and warmly smiled. "Hi. I'm Sutton, I live in 110 down there. Have we met before?" Obviously not, but it's just something you say...
Back to top Go down
https://apartmentliferpg.forumotion.com
glencoco

glencoco

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Pulling the letter from her ex out of the pile, she examined the envelope carefully. She had seriously no idea what that jerk would want from her, well besides some of his stuff. He might as well just give up on that now though, he wasn't getting anything from her. Ripping it open, there was only a half sheet of paper written on in marker.
Bitch,
i want all my shit back, plus the bike, and the cat OR ELSE
- Jimi

Axelle let out a quiet laugh as she reread the one line. The guy was mental. Crumpling it up, she tossed it into a nearby garbage and sorted through her letters again. Shoving them into her pocket, she closed her mailbox and returned the key to her necklace. She hoped Jimi would be too dumb to find her. The last thing she needed was anything in her past showing up. Her life was finally at a peaceful stable point, and she waa not going to let anybody mess that up. Turning around, she was met with some girl that looked vaguely familiar. Trying to recall where'd she seen her, she returned her smile with a tiny one. "Axelle, I'm up on the sixth." Ahh, the lobby She remembered seeing her passing by a few times as she left or got back from work.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

When Sutton said she knew the girl from somewhere, she was just being social. Honestly, Sutton believed she knew her from nowhere. Most people say that just to break the ice. Especially whore-y young boys that want a quickie in the school brown closet. And those boys are quick. Um, onto the next subject...

"Well nice to allegedly meet you, Axelle." She said giggling, and putting air quotes around the word allegedly.

Sutton's eyes bulged out as she realized that despite just trying to be nice, she may have actually known this girl, Axelle. Not like actually known her, like personally, but maybe just seen her in like the lobby passing by or something. She readjusted her posture, and literally without touching them, pulled back in her eyes. "How long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
glencoco

glencoco

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm

"Hmmm.." Axelle ran a hand through her hair, trying to count up how long. It seemed like only a few weeks, but she'd been here for quite awhile. "About a month n a half or two?" She replied, pretty sure that that was an accurate guess. Yeah, it was kind of pathetic. Almost two months living here and she still hadn't made an social connections. Unless one of the eldery janitor dudes counted. One of the ladies she worked for insisited on baking her a pie filled with cream of mushroom and brocoli to go with every paycheck, and no matter how many times Axelle told her she didn't need to and shouldnt, the lady simply waved her away. So one day she'd gotten home just as the janitor was going by, and she hurried over, eager to dispose of the dish. He'd asked her what was wrong with it and she said nothing and that she hated cream of mushroom. So from that day on, he gladly took the horrid pie off her hands. Realizing she'd just spent the last few minutes standing there thinking about disgusting pies and janitors, she smiled awkwardly and returned her hands to her pockets. "How about you?" She asked. "I think I've seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

"Hmmm.." Axelle said, running her hand through her hair. Sutton was smiling the whole time. Sutton had often thought, living in a place as warm beautiful and welcoming, it would feel like a minute as a week went by. A week as a month. A month as a year. A year as a decade. And Sutton was mostly smiling because Axelle was just proving her point. She was glad that it took her so long to tell her how long she was living there. Because Sutton couldn't wait til she was living here as long as Axelle. Which she still didn't know the answer to!

After maybe a minute or two of waiting, Axelle had actually answered. A month or two. Sutton really had hoped that it felt like a little while to Axelle, it would give Sutton more hope. It would make her time here, what hoped to be a while, maybe a lot more welcoming! Axelle seemed really nice so she must have tons of friends here. "Oh, well are the people nice? Do you know?" She added that last part in because she couldn't read minds so she really didn't know if Axelle was as social as she seemed.

"Oh, me? I moved here maybe on like Tuesday or something." She replied. "Yeah, me too. Maybe in the lobby, here, or something?"
Back to top Go down
glencoco

glencoco

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Axelle tugged on the pullstrings of her hoodie and shifted her weight. She was debating on whether to just shrug or lie and pretend she had a social life. The lie would most likely come back to bite her in the ass, so she shrugged with an uneasy smile. "I'm not too sure to be honest. I'm kind of a hermit, ina way." She let out a slight life. "From what I've seen though, eveybody seems nice. It doesn't seem like there are many problems between anybody." She added on. It was true too. Back in LA, there had been loads of problems between neighbors. The problems weren't even problems, it was like they'd find anything to complain and argue about. Here though, everbody seemed peaceful and even a little quiet. There weren't any obnoxious people blasting loud music at 3 in the morning or nosy people trying to get into your business. "I think you'll like it here. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Sutton believed there was a social side to everyone, Axelle's seemed to jump out at her. She was really nice, chill and laid back. All the makings of a cool, chill, laid back social butterfly. "Ah, well nothing wrong with hermits. You're nice..." She said, giggling. "That's good, I mean so far I've brought cookies to two random neighbors and one was really nice, the other was nice just maybe a little reserved.." She added.

Eh, Kaine was like the most amazingly nice person maybe ever. But Sam...Samuel, he seemed okay, just maybe a little douchey underneath. But he seemed like underneath it all, he could be gotten to. She didn't really know though. Hopefully she might run into him again.

Here seemed really nice. Despite what you'd think about New Yorkers, the people here were amazing. At least to her. At least the two people she had met so for. It was definitely quiet though, in the nice way of course. "It seems so. But do the rockers blast at 4 in the morning?" She asked, laughing. She hoped they weren't in one of those places...
Back to top Go down
glencoco

glencoco

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Axelle laughed, glad Sutton had just accepted the fact she wasn't too social. Usually people wanted to know more and would attack with questions. She was a bit amused when she mentioned the cookie thing. Axelle thought that only happened in the suburbs or those movies taking place in the 50's. "Haha, nahh. Well atleast not anywhere near my room. It's soo quiet here at night, it;s almost kinda creepy ina way." Greenwood was just a pretty mellow place overall, or atleast so far. From what she'd seen there were still tons of rooms that needed occupying.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Love <3
Admin
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 am

Axelle laughed, probably because Sutton was accepting of people who aren't too social. Of course it didn't look that way, but Sutton wasn't to social herself. Sutton had reasons to be grateful too. People always assumed she's been time traveled back from the '80s, where people would do that. This generation can be horrendous sometimes. But mostly lovable...

"Eh, I can see that. Being quiet is awesome sometimes, but others it's waaaaaayyy overated." Hopefully when Greenwood is fully occupied, it will still be this nice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name   so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1