ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
I can't live here..(Open) Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
I can't live here..(Open) Vote_lcapI can't live here..(Open) Voting_barI can't live here..(Open) Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
I can't live here..(Open) Vote_lcapI can't live here..(Open) Voting_barI can't live here..(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

Money : 33

I can't live here..(Open) Empty
PostSubject: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:37 pm

I can't live here..(Open) Tumblr_luzrf51QBy1r6t4hwo1_500

"Daddy please don't make me move into some tiny apartment." She would beg her dad over the phone as she stepped out of her white Mercedes Benz.It had been a present from her dad on her 19th birthday.She slammed the door as her father insisted that it was for her own good.What did he know?He wasn't the one getting cut off from everything just so he could learn about 'responsibility'. It just wasn't fair.Her other two sisters didn't have to go trough this when they were 19,why did she?She didn't want to live next to some strangers.For all she knew,her next door neighbor could be a criminal or something.She pushed past the main entrance and ended up in the lobby.She sighed and ran a hand trough her hair.It was obvious that no matter how much she begged she wouldn't be getting her old life back."Alright yeah whatever,I'll talk to you later." She would say before hanging up.She set the i-phone in her bag and took a look at her surrounding. Why out of all places in New York did he have to send her here.She would of preferred something like a penthouse or mansion.Or maybe even an apartment in Paris.But this?
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

It was maybe twelve noon and Chris had just woken up, his head was pounding most likely because he has a hangover from the partying he did last night. Although it was a Thursday, it was a party night for Chris. In fact, every night is party night for Chris. So how do you get rid of a hangover -- at least in Chris's book? -- GET DRUNK AGAIN. It was his mod-o.

Chris opened his eyes and sighed. "...The fuck?" He said quietly to himself, looking at his clock next to his bed. "12:04. Nice..." He said, sitting up. He let out a stretch and a heavy yawn. "Oh shit!" He said, grabbing his head and shrieking softly in pain. It was an intense headache. Maybe it was the light? He thought, pulling out a pair of sunglasses.

Chris came out of the elevator in a Champion hoodie, with matching gray sweats and tennis shoes on. Not his best look, but he was just going to the bar to get wasted so I mean...whatever! Chris walked until he heard a younger girl seemingly complaining, she seemed like a rich girl. He could really relate. Taking a deep breath, he casually walked over to the girl who had just hung up her phone. "Um...you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm

'Oh my gosh this can't be happening.I'm going to die here.I can't live next to people I don't know!What if I get raped or killed or-' Her thoughts were interrupted by some guy.Should she talk to him or not?He looked pretty suspicious with his shades and his hoodie.Her parents had always warned about strangers.Oh whatever,she needed someone to listen to her problems.And unfortunately for him,she had a lot."Do I look okay?!My parents just took away my credit car and kicked me out of the house so I could learn about stupid responsibility and get a job.I'm rich,I don't need a job.That's what my daddy's money is for!" She would snap back.She soon realized she sounded like a bitch but it wasn't her fault.She was frustrated.

Last edited by Alanna Rhodes on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Chris would give the girl a tiny smirk as the girl acted like a little bratty bitch, after he ever so kindly asked how she was. "Well then." This girl was lucky. Chris didn't mind helping though, after all she was pretty cute and he was lonely for the time being. He shook the thoughts of man whory-ness out of his head, he liked the thoughts but ALSO though he should listen this chick seemed really peeved.

"And that's pretty rough. Hmm, I guess that makes me pretty lucky..." He said laughing. He was, I mean he basically fucking kicked his dad out of his life for his independence but the whole time his was still giving him money and all that. And DAD actually contacted him to get back in touch. Shows alot about some parents and their love for their kids.

Giving a warm, yet devilish smile, he opened his mouth to speak. "Well is "daddy" paying the rent?" He asked, literally doing quotation marks with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

She gave the guy a glare.That smile of his was ticking her off.This wasn't a joke!It was a serious matter.How would he feel if he was rich and got kicked out of his house while his other two sister got to live the life and she was stuck serving people coffee?There wasn't anything at this instant that she wanted more than to wipe that stupid smile off his face."Ugh I swear If these heels weren't Gucci,I would throw them at your face" She would say with a roll of her eyes."Have you not been listening to everything I've said?He made me get a job.Do you think I'd need a job if he was going to pay for all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Chris once again gave a heavy smirk. This girl was some type of card, he thought. She's definitely a spoiled girl, but she looked like she could be gotten through to. Maybe like London Tipton, except smarter! Because although that girl was just some type of ridiculous idiotic chip sack, she'd been gotten through to multiple times, why not this girl? This girl. He's saying, well thinking, this girl. He still doesn't know her name! He probably wasn't going to ask because he didn't want to force her to cut his face with a Gucci boot.

Chris opened his eyes and sighed. "Well apparently not then..." He said continuing to have that one big ol smirk on his face. "Well then your cute little ass is screwed."/b] He said, stretching his back muscles a bit. He let out a yawn, as he was now getting bored but all this trouble with this girl wouldn't go away if he left so he made the, crazy, decision to stay a bit. [b]"Want to sit?" He asked, motioning to a soft grey velvet couch in the very swanky lobby.
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

She sighed and went to take a seat on the couch.She had surprisingly calmed down a bit.She was still pissed off but she had taken most of her anger out on the poor guy.Resting her elbows on her knees,she buried her face into her hands.She let out a groan."What am I going to do?I can't live here.And I definitely can't work as a waitress.This is social suicide" She couldn't believe she had said it out loud.Who would of thought,Alanna Felicity Rhodes working as a waitress.Pathetic.Although it was only temporary until she decided what type of career she was looking for.That was hard though,since she wasn't very fond of the whole working situation.She preferred having things handed to her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Chris waited for the girl, most likely one of the Bratz, to take a seat on the couch before following and plopping himself next to her. She had seemingly, and very surprisingly, calmed down just a tad. But a tad was still something. .Of course she had already thrown out most of her anger at Chris, but it was calming. Slowly but surely. As the girl threw her face into her palms, she let out a big grown asking what she'll do, not being able to work as a waitress and social suicide. Maybe social suicide's being a little dramat...oh who am I kidding her life's the worst. Chris couldn't help but feel a little bit, well a lot of bit, sad for her. He then had an idea.

"You're absolutely right. You can't be working in some sleezy fast food joint...where those peseants sit and throw food at themselves..." He said agreeing with her, overreacting in a sarcastic way, but still agreeing. "Well...what are you good at?" He asked. The thing about it was, New York is like the fastest paced state in the US. There are jobs two and fro. It couldn't be that hard to find a job, not that Chris would know about finding a job, but it doesn't look too hard. To him.

All in all, Chris was pretty much hoping the girl would say fashion or model some shit like that. It's like the easiest place around this place to find a job. ESPECIALLY Evanelle...
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

She looked up as the guy agreed with her and the asked what she was good at.What was she good at?This question would take some hard thinking."Well..." She couldn't think of anything.She had never thought about what she wanted to do as a career.At least not recently.Her face suddenly lit up as something came to mind."Oh I know!I'm really good with fashion." She said with a smile.Fashion was her life.She was all about the designer bags,the thousand dollar dresses and the name brands.Wait-Was he trying to help her?After being threatened with a Gucci boot and being yelled at for no reason,he was actually willing to help her?Whoa,maybe he wasn't so bad after all.She suddenly felt like a bitch for treating him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Chris waited for her to respond, and was ready to maybe laugh at what she says. This girl in general is just ridiculousness, Chris oddly liked that about her. Like I said before, she's like a real life London Tipton. She said "Well" then took a little while to respond, Chris was prepared to what for her though. Because she's...well her! She seems like if you can just break through, she could be a really good person. Chris hate people that think rich people are just stuck up, it's not true it depends on who they are. Most likely if you're rich all your life, yeah you're stuck up...if you were spoiled.

Chris' face lit up as she said something about fashion, it was gonna be kinda easy to help her. "Fashion?! I was hoping you said that. Dude, you know where we are right? Like the fashion capitol of the world! Wait that's NYC. Wait, that's Paris. Never mind. I thing you get it though, right?" He said, with a rare warm smile. It was still his "award winning" smile, but it was his rare "warm" "award winning" smile. If only this girl could know how lucky she was...

Chris' family may not be in the fashion business, but he's still connected. Like everywhere. He could really help this chick out... And I guess he wanted to. Chris saw the good in people, when it seems impossible to find any...and it was pretty hard to find in her but he could see it was there and really wanted to help it shine through. Chris may be this douche that parties and fucks all night, but he can actually be good despite what you think...
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Alanna let out a laugh as he went on about the fashion capitol of the world and nodded her head after he asked her if she got what he was saying.This was actually the happiest she had felt all day.And the best part was that she had already made a friend.Well,not exactly.They didn't even know each others names.."I never got you name.." She would say.If this guy was really going to help her,she would need to know his name and he would need to know hers.."I'm Alanna by the way." She said,giving him a smile.She noticed that the smile on his face wasn't that smirk she had seen plastered on his face before.It was..nice?She couldn't exactly find the right word to describe it but it was better than his annoying smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 am

Chris felt a little foolish about the fact he was bitching in his head about not knowing her name, yet she never knew his either. "Sorry, I never gave it. The name's Chris." Eh, well if Chris was going to help her, it would be a good idea for them to know each other's names. Very good."Well good to meet you Alana." He said, continuing to give her the real smile he never gave anybody.

Chris had been so busy mingling with this girl, he forgot something. His headache. The strangest thing! It's there a minute, and the next as soon as he talks to Alanna it goes away! Imagine That...

OOC: Sorry for shortness. -_-
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

"Nice to meet you too" She would say smiling.Weird,one minute he was being annoying and the next they were getting along just fine.There was a short silence which she soon decided to break"So why exactly are you wearing shades..inside?" She asked with a giggle.Sunglasses were meant to worn out in the sun.He looked ridiculous with those things inside.But she wouldn't say anything.They were already starting to get along,she wouldn't want to ruin it thanks to her big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am

Strange, she's threatening to did into his face with her Gucci shoes one minute and the next they're getting along all fine. Yes. Very Strange. There was a short silence after the two, Chris and Alanna, had learned each other's names and technically met. Chris hated those. If there's one thing he hates more than having to wear condoms, it's silence. Like gravity or no gravity whatever that makes the girl go round, it's silence that makes the world go...AWK....WAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

She would go on to ask about the shades. Chris didn't really want to answer her honestly. They just begun to get along and everything, and she's not going to like the face that he's a drunk. Well of course he could never know if she did or not, it's just a natural turn off to woman. Like smokers or chest hair. Well....kinda.

Chris would hold his for head, as if he were having a migrain, and sigh. "Well, mixed with hard partying, and...damn I'll just say it. I have a hangover..."
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 am

She had never drank in her life so she wouldn't know what being hungover felt like.Yeah,being the smallest child,she was rarely allowed out of the house.But from what her friends and sisters had experienced,she assumed they were no fun.She felt bad for him,but then again it was his choice to drink excessively.Maybe she should let him go lay down or something.Her yelling and whining must only be making his headache worse."Perhaps I should let you get some rest then?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Van Lowe

Chris Van Lowe

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Chris laughed a little silently because he felt as if he could read her. In the slightest way. Chris felt as if the girl, well Alanna, was one of those girls in which people assumed she drank and partied, but in reality she doesn't. Eh, what does Chris know anyways? Being the only child, Chris got everything. In his family he's envied by maybe all his cousins and family members his age. He gets a DS for his birthday, they get a yellow new york taxi shirt, IF they're lucky....

Chris hoped the girl would not feel empathy for them, he's the one in charge of his decisions. He's 26. He's the one that chooses to drink like this. She offered to let him rest and Chris laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, it's cool. I was actually about to head out anyway. The migrain's not THAT bad.. and trust me I got ALOT of rest last night...."
Back to top Go down
Alanna Rhodes

Alanna Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 pm

She got up from the couch and adjusted her skirt.She should probably get going too.She needed to get settled into her apartment and all.Besides getting settled in,she also needed some rest.Wouldn't want to be late for her first day of work.Ugh,she hated that work."Well It was nice meeting you..umm..Chris" She would say,sticking her hand out for a shake.

OOC:Sorry,kinda short.Well not kinda more like really short ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't live here..(Open)   I can't live here..(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1