ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ

Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
About Us...
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ Taking place in εναηειιε, ηγ, Roleplay as an adult living in an apartment complex. It's peaceful and chaotic, it's beautiful and ugly, kind and cruel, it will swallow you in and spit you out if you are weak. Welcome to Greenwood Plaza, welcome to εναηειιε
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» In-active/ Active members...
Checking the View Emptyby Emma Holt Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

» Piper Mirams
Checking the View Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

» this is how i do it .
Checking the View Emptyby Emma Holt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

» Activity Check!
Checking the View Emptyby Kaine Drago Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

» Piching shoes
Checking the View Emptyby Piper Mirams Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

» New Site (MUST READ)
Checking the View Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

» Dylan Adams
Checking the View Emptyby Lovely Love <3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Who Wants To Party?
Checking the View Emptyby Cristen Dizon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

» Check It Out
Checking the View Emptyby Circe Metrione Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top posters
Lovely Love <3
Checking the View Vote_lcapChecking the View Voting_barChecking the View Vote_rcap 
Damian Cliff
Checking the View Vote_lcapChecking the View Voting_barChecking the View Vote_rcap 
Kaine Drago
Kali Owens
Alanna Rhodes
Honor Langston
Dotzgurl
Chris Van Lowe
Nicki Sweet
glencoco
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
The letter Game
Keep a word, Drop a Word
In My Pants Game
Chilling in the Courtyard (Open)
Moving in, and meeting neighbors...
I can't live here..(Open)
Stupid curbs
I'll figure things out (Open?)
so break my binding and tear my paper, just leave a page to sign your name
One of a Kind...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Affiliates
free forum

Checking the View

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristen Dizon

Cristen Dizon

Money : 21

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 am

I decided that I needed to do some shopping today and check out the scenery. I made sure I had everything when I headed out the door. I walked out the lobby and started walking. I figured what better way to learn my new home then just walking around. I walked for about 30 minutes before realizing i was lost. "Great," I said to myself, "Just great I don't have a clue were I am. Now what am I going to do?" Neutral I was lost with no map and no sense of direction. I had no clue what my next move was.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

Money : 41

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Kaine was walking around, well more like pacing in a line back and forth, thinking about how he was going to handle what had happened with his business. He couldn't just let some guy come to one of his businesses and trash the place, and get off Scot free. That would be the death of him. He'd have his arms and legs broken, that way he couldn't take care of his self at all and he'd need someone else to take care of him. Kaine was enjoying that thought when he just all of a sudden saw a girl. One that was okay looking, but one that just walked into his place of thinking. She looked lost.

"Ya lost?" He asked her in an angelic style of voice. One that oozed a sense of calm and peace. He smiled to her as he let his arms drop to his sides and looked at her more closely.
Back to top Go down
Cristen Dizon

Cristen Dizon

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh." I jumped at the voice that asked if I was lost. I turned to see a man. "Umm yes I am. I'm trying to find some stores like Target or Walmart to do a little shopping. Can you help me?" I really felt like such a tourist asking for directions but I didn't care I had a lot of shopping to do in only a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

Kaine couldn't help but laugh at this thought. She was only like two blocks away from a walmart super center. "Yeah, keep walking, for two more blocks. You literally can't miss it." He said with a laugh again. This girl was definitely a bit clueless, but that was okay with him. He didn't mind that all too much. "Ya didn't get lost, ya just didn't reach your destination yet." He said with a smile on his face, and leaned up against a wall quietly. He didn't want to bother the girl anymore so he just pulled out a smoke and lit it as he leaned against the wall...
Back to top Go down
Cristen Dizon

Cristen Dizon

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 pm

I looked towards the direction he told me. "Oh thank you. Maybe I should buy a map while I'm out. It sucks being in a new city and you don't have a clue were you're going." I noticed the guy lean on the wall. He was obviously done talking to me. "Well bye." I said with a wave and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 am

Kaine thought the girl would have stayed longer and chatted for a bit, well that was his hope anyway, but she just kind of waved and started walking away. "Yep. See ya later i suppose. If ya ever need directions again, hit me up." He said with a laugh. She really wouldn't be able to talk to him again, cause she didn't know the slightest thing about him, but it was still funny and it made him laugh. He took a drag off his cigarette, and inhaled deeply. He was tired and he could seriously use some relaxation time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking the View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the View   Checking the View Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking the View
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ :: ε ν α η ε ι ι ε ; η γ :: The City-
Jump to: